Remote maintenance user agreement
Remote maintenance via Splashtop for PC, Mac and Linux
You can start a remote maintenance session here together with an employee of NEXITO MEDIA LLC.
This service is only available to you after consultation with a NEXITO MEDIA LLC employee. This will then ask you to open the remote maintenance session via this page.
- The connection is encrypted and established via a secure Internet server.
- The screen content of your PC is only possible for a NEXITO MEDIA LLC employee after your express consent.
- Taking control of your PC is only possible with your express consent.
- No third-party programs are installed on your PC.
- Data cannot be deleted or removed from your PC unnoticed or without authorization.
- You can terminate an established session at any time.
NEXITO MEDIA LLC assumes no liability for faults not caused by it, even if they are close in time to the support provided. The entire session is recorded for control purposes.
Remote maintenance user agreement
In addition to the services, NEXITO MEDIA LLC offers to support the customer with the installation or migration of their hardware and software solutions and with the analysis and elimination of faults via the remote maintenance software.
For this purpose, the customer can determine how the NEXITO MEDIA LLC employee can access the customer’s computer or network. This can be done either read-only or with the option of remote control. With remote control there is the possibility of changing data.
Having said that, the parties conclude the following agreement:
1.Service and remuneration
The services provided using the remote maintenance software generally relate to products and services provided by NEXITO MEDIA LLC.
These services are provided on behalf of the customer and are additional services that are to be paid for separately by the customer.
2.Time of performance
The services already mentioned are generally provided by NEXITO MEDIA LLC from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- For security reasons, the customer transmits a so-called session number and, if necessary, a password to the NEXITO MEDIA LLC employee, which the employee must enter on his/her side. Communication between the two participants via the Internet is only established after entering this session number and the password or accepting the connection on the customer side. The transmission of the data is encrypted.
- All access to the customer’s system is logged on the customer’s side. This logging must not be switched off.
- If the customer discovers errors or irregularities that have occurred during remote maintenance or that make access by unauthorized persons possible, the customer must inform NEXITO MEDIA LLC immediately.
- If knowledge of the customer’s business secrets and data security measures is obtained during remote maintenance, NEXITO MEDIA LLC is obliged to keep this secret and may under no circumstances pass it on to third parties.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to operate current and regular data backups in a suitable form, so that a timely and economically reasonable recovery of lost data is guaranteed.
NEXITO MEDIA LLC hereby excludes itself, its Employees, and or Agents from all and any liability from:
Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
Loss or damage caused by omission;
Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the website;
Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
The entire liability of NEXITO MEDIA LLC to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
5. Conclusion of the contract
With the establishment of the Internet connection between the customer and the computer of a NEXITO MEDIA LLC employee, the customer recognizes the aforementioned conditions for remote maintenance using remote maintenance software.
6. Governing Law
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.
7. General Terms and Conditions
It is expressly pointed out that the General Terms and Conditions are also an integral part of this contract.
A standard hour is charged at $120. All other prices can be found here: Price
Invoicing is done afterward and assumes that you, the client, are 100% satisfied.
Payment options: PayPal & Credit Card
By making an appointment or clicking on one of the download links, you accept the above usage agreement for remote maintenance.
Last Updated: September 1, 2022